Hiring is a delicate process and I don’t really think there is just one right way to do it. What worked for one person may not work for you. After all, people are all different. But there are some common mistakes I’ve seen clients make–and I’ve made a few myself–that I’d like to help you avoid.
So I feel it’s worth a conversation on how to at least avoid the top five hiring mistakes entrepreneurs make. Whenever we can learn from the experiences of others, we become better equipped and more empowered. Speaking of which, I want to encourage you once again to check out my LEAD FOR WOMEN program. Through this program, myself and my team work with Elite Visionary Women who are effectively leading their teams to bring their genius to life… of which hiring is an integral part.
“The sooner you can sort of start to recognize there will always be a cadence to your business that will require you to be hiring, you can get, hopefully, out of this resentment, burden mode and just accept that this is part of what you do.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Bonus: Resenting it’s repetitive
- Taking fails personally
- Convincing candidate crushes
- Drying the pipeline
- Learning from waste
- Gifting invitations
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- LEAD FOR WOMEN: Registration is open (currently there is a waitlist). LEAD FOR WOMEN is THE curated Leadership Development, Training AND Advisement program for Elite Visionary Women seeking to upgrade their skills leading, managing, communicating with, and inspiring the people you pay to achieve results in your business.
- The Moxy Sage: Join with a paid subscription to hear more about this topic and others. Kris shares more in depth content every week and hosts a private podcast.
- Hawaii Retreat with Kris: September 22-25, 2023. A few spots are still available. This retreat is open to all women. See all the details and register at krisplachy.com/hawaii.
- Get a FREE Month of Coaching on your Business Edit. Go to thevisionary.ceo/theedit to access everything and learn more.
Connect with Kris Plachy
- CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead + the Advisory Hotline + Kickstart. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- You can help me make a difference in the lives of other women (and men, too). Please take a few moments to submit a review of Leadership Is Feminine to your favorite podcast platform (or two). It really does help boost the recommendation frequency to reach new listeners. THANK YOU so much.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org