In today’s interview, Kris talks with Tanya Dalton, a nationally recognized productivity expert, best-selling author and speaker. Tanya serves as a growth strategist for female leaders in the corporate and entrepreneurial sectors. Her 12 month mentorship program, The Intentional CEO helps female entrepreneurs grow thriving businesses and thriving personal lives.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- The three things Tanya is passionate about.
- More about Tanya’s new book “On Purpose: The Busy Woman's Guide to an Extraordinary Life of Meaning and Success.”
- Why we undervalue happiness.
- How women use the excuse of their kids to avoid following their dreams.
- Why choosing to choose is incredibly important.
- Girls are called “bossy” and boys are called “over-confident.”
- What choices you need to make on purpose, according to Tanya.
- How feeling like the world’s worst mom caused Tanya to change her work schedule.
- More about the Extraordinary Life Blueprint – a paint by numbers system to set up your year for success.
- Pre-order “On Purpose” and get the Extraordinary Life Blueprint course for free! https://tanyadalton.com/elb
Please click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
Learn more about the How to CEO program here: https://krisplachycoaching.mykajabi.com/about-how-to-ceo
© 2021 Kris Plachy