I’m using a really hot topic in today’s environment (getting vaccinated) to discuss values. Your values are a barometer. They are a compass, and they are driving your actions and your behaviors, whether you're paying attention or not. Let’s pay attention and talk about it!
What you'll learn from this episode:
- Women are incredible collaborators, listeners, and communicators.
- Some people are wanting to make this to-vaccinate or not-to-vaccinate thing a value-based issue.
- It has nothing to do with values; here’s why.
- We are more aligned in values than we are giving ourselves credit for, and we're just choosing different actions and behaviors to express them.
- Kris’s Hawaiian hotel incident as an example of differing values.
- Stop questioning people's values and start holding people accountable to clearly defined behaviors.
- You get to have values that you honor, and you get to have expectations of behavior for people you invite into your world.
Please click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
Learn more about the How to CEO program here: https://krisplachycoaching.mykajabi.com/about-how-to-ceo
© 2021 Kris Plachy