Are you comparing other people’s perceived success to your own and feeling terrible about yourself? That shame can trigger paralysis in your business - which stimulates further shame. Let’s talk about your own compass and how to honor that instead.
What you'll find in this episode:
- Knowing the “steps” to take is not the only part of success. The other part in achievement of outcomes is your brain and mindset.
- When learning from top performers: “Don’t just look at what they do. That’s just their action. Ask them why they do it.”
- “Comparison is the thief of joy.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- Are you building what you want, or have you spent so much time focusing on what everyone else has that you don’t even know what that is anymore?
- My favorite question I ask people at my Hawaiian retreat - “What do you really, really, really want? YOU.”
- Stop comparing and start really savoring and enjoying your own journey.
© 2019 Kris Plachy
Visit: KrisPlachy.com for show notes and available downloads
Kris on Facebook
@krisplachycoach on Instagram
Kris on LinkedIn
Produced by Podcast Prowess