This week, Kris interviews amazing women who talk about how they’re pivoting and negotiating these unparalleled times. In this interview, Kris talks with Jody Moore, Certified Life Coach, Podcaster, Leadership and Sales Coach, Latter-day Saint.
What you'll find in this episode:
- What Jody’s first thoughts were when she heard about the pandemic.
- The importance of changing your lens length.
- What Jody means by sowing activities and reaping activities in her business.
- About Martha Beck, the evolution of the caterpillar and the need for cocooning.
- What Forrest Gump and the shrimping business can teach us during these times.
- Why not to be afraid of the wisdom that might be whispering to you right now.
- The risks Jody has taken while not being afraid to be seen.
Visit: The Lead Your Team Podcast for show notes and available downloads.
© 2020 Kris Plachy