Kris interviews an amazing team. Tami Ramsay and Krista Nye Nicholas are partners and principal interior designers of Cloth & Kind, a nationally recognized residential and commercial interior design studio.
What you'll find in this episode:
- What their first thoughts were once they realized the pandemic was going to last more than a couple of weeks.
- How they are engaging with, and communicating with, their team now that so much has changed.
- What they are doing, and how they are using this time to make the best of it.
- Do they think selling is still okay? There’s a lot of shaming going on right now.
- What they’re doing that is helping their business pivot to adapt to the situation.
- Why now is a wonderful time to think about the future of your business.
Visit: The Lead Your Team Podcast for show notes and available downloads.
© 2020 Kris Plachy