People have mistaken effective leaders for somebody who can make a lot of money or come up with products. Real leaders have invested in learning how to lead and are the ones who are able to rebound and pivot during times like these.
What you'll find in this episode: Leaders ...
- Are the ones who are able to rebound and pivot.
- Have learned how to establish and communicate a clear vision.
- Know how to communicate and hire and fire by values.
- Have learned how to set, clarify and communicate expectations for performance.
- Know how to have difficult conversations.
- Are able to help people and have empathy while still holding accountability and expectations for performance.
- Have learned how to manage their own minds so they don’t get swept up in hysteria, overwhelm or confusion.
- Have to have work and rest hours.
Visit: The Lead Your Team Podcast for show notes and available downloads.
© 2020 Kris Plachy