Kris talks with Ruthie Schulder, CEO of The Participation Agency and one of Inc. Magazine’s top 100 female founders. Here she shares many of the challenges she has faced managing people and one thing people need to know in order to have the best chance at succeeding.
What you'll find in this episode:
- What Ruthie believes was the most startling part of hiring people.
- What Ruthie considers to be her greatest challenge.
- When it comes to how you want people to get their work done, this approach is the one female visionaries are most uncomfortable with.
- Let’s Work events occur every month in New York, quarterly in Los Angeles and are rolling out soon in Chicago.
- One thing Ruthie feels people need to know in order to have the best chance at succeeding.
© 2019 Kris Plachy
Kris on Facebook
@KrisPlachy on Twitter
@krisplachycoach on Instagram
Kris on LinkedIn
Produced by Podcast Prowess