Typically, it’s a bad idea to make assumptions. But in this one case, I want you to always assume this one thing! It will be better for you, your business and your employees.
What you'll find in this episode:
- Always make this assumption – when someone on your team doesn’t do what you want, I want you to assume it’s your responsibility.
- When we see someone not do something the way we thought they should do it, it’s human nature to blame them for it.
- Blame creates lag.
- You need to make sure you:
- Have a clear vision for the business
- Have clear values
- Have clear expectations for every team member. Common sense is not common.
- Are delegating and not abdicating
- Are following up with people and looking at their results
- Are giving feedback
© 2019 Kris Plachy
Kris on Facebook
@KrisPlachy on Twitter
@krisplachycoach on Instagram
Kris on LinkedIn
Produced by Podcast Prowess