As a visionary, you have tons of ideas all the time. But in order to up-level your business, you have to focus on your zone of genius instead of your zone of excellence. Here’s how.
What you'll find in this episode:
- When you grow and become more successful, your discipline with your brain has to increase.
- Identify your revenue goal for the year and the plan to make that happen.
- When you have new ideas, use your goal and plan as your filter.
- Visionaries tend to burn out team members.
- Visionary constraint reminds us that, in order to achieve what we want, we have to be willing to go “all in” on the belief that what we want to achieve is possible.
- Be willing to say “no” from abundance instead of saying “yes” from scarcity.
- Honor your ideas with a notebook and vet those ideas with someone you allow to tell you “no.”
© 2019 Kris Plachy
Facebook group How to Lead
@KrisPlachy on Twitter
Kris on LinkedIn
Produced by Podcast Prowess