Being able to give feedback for a female entrepreneur is not negotiable. You HAVE to get good at this. Here is what your responsibility is and a few tools to help you improve at this critical skill.
What you'll find in this episode:
- Your only responsibility in regard to feedback is just to give it.
- Don’t give it when you’re angry or don’t have all the information yet, and don’t base it on other people’s opinions.
- Step one – be direct and teacher-like.
- Step two - engage them and get them to talk. Determine if it’s a mindset issue or a skill set issue.
- Advice on what to do with new employees.
- Third step – now you must transition into performance conversations (we'll talk about this in another episode).
- Another reason why getting good at feedback is super powerful for a female entrepreneur.
- The goal of feedback is to give someone perspective that will help them change their performance so they get a different and better result.
© 2019 Kris Plachy
Visit: KrisPlachy.com for show notes and available downloads
Kris on Facebook
@krisplachycoach on Instagram
Kris on LinkedIn
Produced by Podcast Prowess