Kris talks with Heather Dominick, the founder and leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® movement.
What you'll find in this episode:
- The key characteristics of an HSE – Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur.
- The top three HSE shadows and top three HSE strengths.
- The three HSE Coping Mechanisms.
- How “shame” fits into the life of an HSE.
- Why the thought of hiring and managing people is overwhelming to HSEs.
- How to recognize when you’re in the coping cycle and how to shift from coping into creating.
- The importance of the “element of community.”
- The key practices Heather has in place, as a leader, that help her lead and also stay in integrity with who she is.
© 2019 Kris Plachy
Visit: KrisPlachy.com for show notes and available downloads
Kris on Facebook
@krisplachycoach on Instagram
Kris on LinkedIn
Produced by Podcast Prowess