Many of the women that I work with struggle when it comes to holding team members accountable. But the truth is that accountability is one of the greatest forms of self-care that you can create for yourself as a business owner—even when it’s difficult. When you’re not taking care of yourself, you’re not taking care of your business. Period.
In this week’s episode of the Leadership is Feminine podcast, we’re digging deep into the archives of my old podcast, How to Lead for Female Entrepreneurs, to bring you a relevant and timely episode that we thought worthy of another listen, given our theme of Leadership as Self-Care.
Let’s re-imagine what it means to hold others accountable, thus treating ourselves to more of the self-care that we deserve as women, business owners, and human beings.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND IN THIS EPISODE:
- What ‘accountability’ really is and when it can actually be a positive thing.
- How a lack of accountability can lead to mental and physical exhaustion.
- A client story that demonstrates the relationship between accountability and self-care.
- The importance of creating clear expectations for your employees and showing them how to win.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW AND OTHER NOTES:
- The How to CEO program – 12 weeks of advising and coaching, all of the robust blueprint content, PLUS we complement everything with other special guest experts. So, if you are ready to join us, please go to howtoceoregister.com. You can learn all about it, and see all the things you need to see.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored if you find this podcast of value if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you the list of my favorite books!