Is it your belief that you can’t manage people’s performance and hold them accountable unless they’re sitting in the same building as you? Nothing could be further from the truth. Here's how to ensure that performance has nothing to do with location.
What you'll find in this episode:
1. Kris’ story about managing remotely
2. Kris’s blueprint – the five steps to managing a remote team. (Note: this applies whether they’re in the building or not.)
3. If you’ve switched to a remote culture, you should be doing lots more communicating.
4. “You aren’t paying people for time. You’re paying people for results.”
5. How you hold people accountable has nothing to do with where they sit, and it has everything to do with your leadership philosophy.
6. Marissa Mayer, Yahoo CEO – why she had a leadership problem.
The How to Manage Virtual Employees Course - A step-by-step course on how to manage remote employees AND hold them accountable for results. Now.
To check out my other programs visit krisplachy.com/join
© 2020 Kris Plachy