High-performing leaders with high-performing teams are able to replicate that over and over again. That’s not luck; that’s a system, and here are the elements of that system for building high-performing teams.
What you'll find in this episode:
- As a leader, you have to have your own expectations of high performance.
- You have to be self-aware. You have to understand who you are and how you affect the team.
- Recognize that there is a process to attracting great talent. You must be clear with what you expect of people who work for you. Additionally, there’s the accountability piece – you have to take ownership.
- Think about what you do and why you hire the people that you hire. You have to be building a team for where you’re going and not for where you’ve been.
- A high-performing team attracts high-performing players. This requires a leader who is willing to audit her team and trim it when necessary.
My Q2 Pivot program here: https://krisplachycoaching.mykajabi.com/q2pivot
The Founder’s Lab: https://krisplachy.com/join
My program Leading Through Crazy Times here: https://krisplachycoaching.mykajabi.com/leadingthroughcrazytimes
To check out my other programs visit: krisplachy.com/join
© 2020 Kris Plachy