Sometimes you just need defined steps to tap into necessary certainty. That’s why I put together a masterclass in which I give you 10 steps to lead with confidence. These steps are specifically designed by women, for women.
In this episode, I share this never-before-released masterclass. In it, I walk you through 10 things to consider and address to propel you into a new level of assurance that you can lead, and lead well. These are what I would discuss with you if we were to work together. They include problems such as team issues, decisions you’re struggling to make, accountability, and much more.
“You are the one who has to step up. You have to learn how to lead and not manage. You have to learn how to be the visionary and not the operator.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
10 Steps to Lead With Confidence
- Ensure You Have a Clear Heading
- Clarify Team Norms and Values
- Ensure Everyone has a Clear Role Description or Outline
- Ensure Everyone has Clear Measures of Success
- Conduct Honest Conversations Often and Consistently
- Be Clear About Deadlines, Benchmarks, and Defining Success
- Delegate to Transfer Ownership, Not Just to Get Tasks Done
- Promptly Address Performance Issues Related to Behavior or Productivity
- If You Have None of These Steps in Place, Build Them and Communicate Them
- Revist Expectations, Goals, and Behavior Regularly
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
Connect with Kris Plachy
- LEAD FOR WOMEN: Registration is open (currently there is a waitlist). You must join the waitlist to get the Advanced Registration discount. LEAD FOR WOMEN is THE curated Leadership Development, Training AND Advisement program for Elite Visionary Women seeking to upgrade their skills leading, managing, communicating with, and inspiring the people you pay to achieve results in your business. It’s also for C-Suite Women so check it out!
- Private Subscriber List: Sign up to get preview invitations at thevisionary.ceo/lead. (Opting to be added to the LEAD waitlist on this page will add you to the Private Subscriber List.)
Work with Kris and Her Team:
Please help me reach even more women (and men) so that, together, we can change more lives. All it takes is leaving a review of Leadership Is Feminine on your favorite podcast platform(s). Doing so triggers the platform to suggest the podcast to more new listeners. I cannot say THANK YOU enough!
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Podcasts