Executive leadership is a visionary role. You’re inspired to lead at a higher level, increase and improve team productivity and efficiency to meet and exceed goals, and to grow yourself in your ability and skills in leading. Therefore, it’s important for you to see–and treat–yourself as a visionary, an entrepreneurial leader, regardless of who owns the company for which you work.
As I’ve worked with thousands of women, I have felt deep pain for those in positions of authority who are throttled by those for whom they work. There is a misalignment of vision and goals where women meet resistance to–or perhaps are even prevented from–achievement. It’s time to change that and no longer allow your potential to be diminished.
“Vision is not exclusive to just founders and business owners and entrepreneurs. Vision exists within companies.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Thwarted achievement
- Emboldened potential
- No longer contorting yourself
- Affected by the same trappings
- Creating empowerment
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- LEAD FOR WOMEN: Registration is open (currently there is a waitlist). You must join the waitlist to get the Advanced Registration discount. LEAD FOR WOMEN is THE curated Leadership Development, Training AND Advisement program for Elite Visionary Women seeking to upgrade their skills leading, managing, communicating with, and inspiring the people you pay to achieve results in your business. It’s also for C-Suite Women so check it out!
- Private Subscriber List: Sign up to get preview invitations at thevisionary.ceo/lead. (Opting to be added to the LEAD waitlist on this page will add you to the Private Subscriber List.)
- The Moxy Sage: Join with a paid subscription to hear more about this topic and others. Kris shares more in depth content every week and hosts a private podcast.
- Get a FREE Month of Coaching on your Business Edit. Go to thevisionary.ceo/theedit to access everything and learn more.
Connect with Kris Plachy
- CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead + the Advisory Hotline + Kickstart. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- You can help me make a difference in the lives of other women (and men, too). Please take a few moments to submit a review of Leadership Is Feminine to your favorite podcast platform (or two). It really does help boost the recommendation frequency to reach new listeners. THANK YOU so much.