As women, we have enormous potential to lead. It’s inherent in who we are. But we tend to dismiss a lot of our feminine attributes as not being effective enough or strong enough. And this simply is not true.
That's why, for this podcast episode, my team and I want to share with you the recording from the first day of our live, free Leadership is Feminine Formula week. It was so powerful and we hope it emboldens you to no longer lead with just your masculine traits. Our desire for you is to compel you to be who you want to be – who you are designed to be – by putting to use all of your wonderful, valuable and dynamic feminine assets to lead and to lead well.
“When you think about yourself as a leader, how do you compare to what you believe leadership looks like? .... Do you align? And if not, where’s the gap?” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Learned leadership
- Feminine assets
- How you think about yourself
- The superpower of feeling things
- Holding boundaries
- The tendency to use masculine energy
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
LAST CHANCE TODAY – Sign up before this session registration closes: How to CEO
Connect with Kris Plachy
- Work with Kris! How to CEO
- Join Kris’ email list for valuable content by heading over to krisplachy.com and dropping your name in the signup box!
- Get How to CEO DIGITAL! This course is available for all entrepreneurs looking to increase their business mastery. Access includes weekly Q&A calls for additional help.
- CEO Immersion: Five full days of complete immersion during which you’ll be coached and advised, and you’ll develop every team system you need to have in place to build an amazing team. You, and your person that helps you with all this (your Ops person), will leave with everything in hand, built, documented, ALL ready to implement. It will be a week of not just learning about how to do things but having everything developed so you can implement immediately. (The week will be scheduled in October 2022 and take place in Sacramento, CA. You must be at 7 figures to join because the complexity of your team is important for this exercise.) CEOImmersion.com.
Website: How to CEO