I know that you were born perfectly perfect. Your life “kit” was equipped with everything you need to live the life you want to live and to harness whatever you need to make things happen. But your kit didn’t come with instructions. So, this CEO tool allows you to use what you have without dictating to you who you're supposed to be. It leads to wisdom, and once you have wisdom, you can handle anything!
What you'll learn from this episode:
- We were all designed perfectly, as was the “kit” we were given.
- What’s missing from our kit – the “what’s included” sheet, directions for assembling and a picture of what an assembled kit is supposed to look like.
- Many people get hung up looking at what other people’s assembled kits look like, and they think theirs should look the same – but we don’t all have the same kit.
- Mimicking, copying, or duplicating other people doesn't help you develop what's in your kit.
- The Remarkable allows me to use what I have, and then it follows me instead of it dictating to me who I'm supposed to be. It's a reflection of me. I don't have to fit into it.
- In How to CEO, we give you all of the tools and the perspective and the support. Then you have knowledge. We then coach you so that you apply that knowledge to who you are and who you're designed to be. Then you have wisdom. And once you have wisdom, when it comes to leadership and management and the team part of your company, you can handle anything.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
Find out more about the How to CEO Program here. https://krisplachycoaching.mykajabi.com/about-how-to-ceo
© 2021 Kris Plachy