Keeping a schedule may not come naturally to you. But developing the habit of holding specific hours gives you the boundaries and structure you need. Why? Not because you need to work more. But because you need to work less. Stick with me here…
Let’s be real, you don't need more “how to” courses or workbooks or whatever. You need time to sit with yourself, listen to yourself, talk about yourself, and come into the powerful place where you accept the reality that there can be so much more for you. I long to help you, to come alongside you, to hold that space for you. And it starts with setting appropriate office hours and honoring your priorities.
“Do you honor that vision that you had for yourself… that you wanted to be flexible, that you didn’t want to work 40, 50, 80 hours a week. That you weren’t going to create a job for yourself. Have you created a job that you’re trapped in?... A business that you’re trapped in?” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Ultimately creating ease
- You need time, not more to do
- Office hours boundaries
- An interesting conundrum
- Planning and honoring priorities
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- Get on my Private Subscriber List! Hear about things no one else does: including opportunities, what’s happening, and much more… There’s even a special preview experience coming up soon. So sign up NOW: krisplachy.com (scroll down slightly and click “JOIN THE LIST”).
- Hawaii Retreat, June 2023: (open to anyone, you don’t need to be a current client). For info and details, register to join Kris for an Information Meeting and Q&A Session about ALL things Hawaii Retreat – krisplachy.com/hawaiiinfo. The info session will be held Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. PDT.
- Recommended episodes that pair well with this one:
Connect with Kris Plachy
- SAGE WEEKEND - Let us know if you’re interested in the details: krisplachy.com/sageweekend.
- Access Kris’s Favorite Questions for a Personal Retreat: krisplachy.com/Retreatquestions.
- The CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- I deeply appreciate your reviews! It really makes a difference. Please leave me a review on your favorite podcast platform:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Podcasts