I know the frustration you feel when you’re trying to hire for positions in your business. You’re totally normal if you compromise because you’re desperate. But today, I’m going to give you the secret to avoiding hiring those people that you know you shouldn’t hire.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- Kris’ latest experience at trying to hire for a VA-type assistant.
- "If they don’t work out in the interview, they’re not going to work out as a hire."
- The reason we hire people we shouldn’t and how to avoid doing that.
- Your business is a kingdom. Who gets the privilege of being a part of it?
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
The next How to CEO program starts January 20, 2021. Go to howtoceojoin.com to register before December 31st and get:
- Access to a bonus course called Managing Overwhelm for Female Entrepreneurs.
- An invitation to participate in the live mini virtual retreat with Kris, Time to Begin Again, on January 2, 2021.
- Access to our lineup of guest experts: Brooke Castillo, Ali Brown, Eleanor Beaton, Emily Sandberg, Camille Broussard Wise, Stacy Tuschl, Tanya Lee, and Leila Hormozi.
© 2020 Kris Plachy