You need a crew, strong woman, a team. As women, we are conditioned to be the caregivers, the ones helping everyone else. Unfortunately, this can lead to extremes, such as being unable to allow ourselves to get connected to a team and becoming demanding or having a team but struggling to really allow them to help us and unintentionally compromising.
Regardless of where you are on this spectrum, it's time to take to heart the truth that you need some help. You need people to come alongside you to do the things that they can do, to free you to do what only you can do. Let’s talk about it.
“A strong woman recognizes that weakness does not exist in asking for help. Weakness only exists in suffering without help.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Strong woman isolation
- Balance, emotional maturity
- Necessary relentless pursuit
- Keeping good people
- Where weakness exists
- Be willing
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- The Leader In Crisis Training with Kris. Register at TheVisionary.ceo/crisis. This course will last 2 hours and is for those who are interested in participating and getting some direct support from Kris to work through the crisis in their business.
- Recommended episodes that pair well with this one:
Connect with Kris Plachy
- Get on my Private Subscriber List! Hear about things no one else does: including opportunities, coming attractions, and more… Sign up TODAY: krisplachy.com (scroll down slightly and click “JOIN THE LIST”).
- Hawaii Retreat, June 2023: (open to anyone, you don’t need to be a current client). For info and details, register to join Kris for an Information Meeting and Q&A Session about ALL things Hawaii Retreat – krisplachy.com/hawaiiinfo.
- SAGE WEEKEND - Let us know if you’re interested in the details: krisplachy.com/sageweekend.
- CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- I would love your testimonial to help other women find this podcast! It really does amplify the voice of this podcast by causing the algorithms to recommend Leadership Is Feminine. It only takes a few minutes on your podcast platform of choice and THANK YOU:
- Websites: TheVisionary.ceo and How to CEO (krisplachy.com)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org