Being able to delegate properly is a superpower. Here’s a short checklist to help you master that skill.
What you'll find in this episode:
- A short delegation checklist.
- Determine if the job or task is tactical or strategic.
- Write it out. Here’s what I want done. Here’s the result I want. Be specific.
- The three steps to properly assigning a task to someone.
- Why follow up is essential.
- The importance of giving feedback.
Visit: The How to Lead Podcast for show notes and available downloads.
© 2020 Kris Plachy