Finding the right people to work, especially in the last couple of years, has become very tangled. People have started new businesses, closed businesses, changed jobs, juggled an ever-changing job landscape… and so on. While experts in fields have become more scarce, many entrepreneurs have had businesses explode before they are even ready. And thus, they need help but it has been rather chaotic.
The frustration of finding enough good people has become very real. Business owners are finding what they’re seeking for their business is no longer matching what those who are skilled want. So does that mean it’s not going to work? Is it time to hang it up? Or is it time to approach and frame things differently?
“First of all, our clarity in how we design roles is critical… I need people who can think about what to do and they can actually do it... I have to hire strategists that also produce.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Where have all the experts gone?
- Segmented help
- People who actually know how to execute
- The need to develop expertise
- Identify potential
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
FREE PASS WEEK! Join me for 5 days, the week of October 10, for a series of business-building calls. It's your FREE opportunity to work on real issues you’re facing as a female business owner! Register today at krisplachy.com/freepass.
Connect with Kris Plachy
- Work with Kris! How to CEO
- Join Kris’ email list for valuable content by heading over to krisplachy.com and dropping your name in the signup box!
- Get How to CEO DIGITAL! This course is available for all entrepreneurs looking to increase their business mastery. Access includes weekly Q&A calls for additional help.
- CEO Immersion: Five full days of complete immersion during which you’ll be coached and advised, and you’ll develop every team system you need to have in place to build an amazing team. You, and your person that helps you with all this (your Ops person), will leave with everything in hand, built, documented, ALL ready to implement. It will be a week of not just learning about how to do things but having everything developed so you can implement immediately. (The week will be scheduled in October 2022 and take place in Sacramento, CA. You must be at 7 figures to join because the complexity of your team is important for this exercise.) CEOImmersion.com.