Who do you want to be as a leader? When your presence is unfelt, someone else’s will be, and they will control the message and direction of your business. You have a voice whether you’re aware of it or not. So my recommendation is - let’s be aware of it.
What you'll find in this episode:
- Why having a clear sense of direction for your company and what you want to achieve is essential.
- The heart of the voice is that it has a line to it. It creates clarity.
- You must be willing to have the consequences and the benefits of that voice.
- When your presence is unfelt, someone else’s will be.
- If someone doesn’t want to align to your voice and your vision for your business, let them go.
- My thoughts for myself as it relates to my voice.
My Q2 Pivot program
The Founder’s Lab
My program Leading Through Crazy Times
To check out my other programs visit krisplachy.com/join
© 2020 Kris Plachy