When it comes to releasing and detoxing, money can be a huge issue. Some people have a great relationship with their finances, others a horrible one, and I would say the majority of us fall somewhere in the middle. For myself, I discovered I had unknowingly harbored a lot of toxicity about finances. When I would think about my connotations regarding money, my thoughts and feelings appeared pretty on the surface… but they really weren’t.
In this episode, I open up about my own money detoxing. Through the process, I learned I was believing some things about myself and my finances that weren’t as freeing as I’d thought them to be. I hope by sharing my experience, I can help you recognize and release any of your own toxic thoughts and beliefs.
“We make money because we step into a different version of ourselves and that version attracts more abundance, more wealth… Transformation generates wealth.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Why I hated selling my abilities
- Contribution versus credit
- Ingrained scarcity
- Valuing true wealth
- Transformation generates wealth
- Invest in your premiere asset
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- Hawaii Retreat with Kris: September 22-25, 2023. A few spots are still available. This retreat is open to all women. See all the details and register at krisplachy.com/hawaii.
- Get a FREE Month of Coaching on your Edit. Go to thevisionary.ceo/theedit to access everything and learn more.
- CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead + the Advisory Hotline + Kickstart. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- Join Kris on her new playground: The Moxy Sage. There she shares deeper content every week, has a private podcast and more. Sign up today.
Connect with Kris Plachy
- Get on my Private Subscriber List! Hear about things no one else does: including opportunities, coming attractions, and more… Sign up TODAY: krisplachy.com (scroll down slightly and click “JOIN THE LIST”).
- You can help me make a difference in the lives of other women (and men, too). Please take a few moments to submit a review of Leadership Is Feminine to your favorite podcast platform (or two). It really does help boost the recommendation frequency to reach new listeners. THANK YOU so much.
- Websites: TheVisionary.ceo and How to CEO (krisplachy.com)
- Email: email@example.com