Kris talks with Kim Hall, founder of Physio2U, the largest in-home physical therapy company in Western Canada. As a trained physical therapist, Kim has worked hard to develop her business acumen and her leadership and entrepreneur skills.
What you'll find in this episode:
1) What Kim’s business growth has required she learn about herself.
2) Advice for those who feel they don’t have time to build out the various systems in their business that allow them to move into an overseeing role.
3) “You have to live it to give it.” – Kris
4) The unexpected thing that Kim learned.
5) Why Kim thinks it’s challenging to manage adults/professionals.
6) “Until you clear your mind and emotions of this extra stuff that we all bring, you won’t be able to be an effective manager.” – Kim
7) “I’ve learned that other people don’t work as hard as the founder does.” – Kim
8) “You have the choice, and you can create the life you want.” – Kim
9) “A lot of people quit because of the people part.” – Kris
10) “Continue to dream big and imagine the life you want to create for yourself. Then make sure you create step by step goals in order to get you there.” - Kim
© 2019 Kris Plachy
Visit: KrisPlachy.com for show notes and available downloads
Kris on Facebook
@KrisPlachy on Twitter
@krisplachycoach on Instagram
Kris on LinkedIn
Produced by Podcast Prowess