There is a decision that has the power to separate you from where you are to where you want to be. But if you don’t even know what it is, if you’re stuck in the spin of crisis, how can you make that decision?
As I’ve worked with my clients, I’ve found that in dealing with a crisis, there is typically just one decision that is preventing all other decisions from happening. Literally it is one decision standing in your way, causing everything else to stall and stagnate. But when you can identify that decision within the swirl of all that is happening, and deal with it… all else begins to be resolved as well. Let’s talk about it.
“It was just one decision that would lead to one action. And then, that one action would allow for everything else to be resolved.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Crisis in your business
- Just one decision
- What are you perseverating on?
- Why we don’t decide
- Easy in the eye of the beholder
- Fear of something that doesn’t exist yet
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- The Leader In Crisis Training with Kris. Register at TheVisionary.ceo/crisis. This course will last 2 hours and is for those who are interested in participating and getting some direct support from Kris to work through the crisis in their business.
- Recommended episodes that pair well with this one:
Connect with Kris Plachy
- Get on my Private Subscriber List! Hear about things no one else does: including opportunities, coming attractions, and more… Sign up TODAY: krisplachy.com (scroll down slightly and click “JOIN THE LIST”).
- Hawaii Retreat, June 2023: (open to anyone, you don’t need to be a current client). For info and details, register to join Kris for an Information Meeting and Q&A Session about ALL things Hawaii Retreat – krisplachy.com/hawaiiinfo.
- SAGE WEEKEND - Let us know if you’re interested in the details: krisplachy.com/sageweekend.
- CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- I would love your review to help other women find this podcast! It really does amplify the voice of this podcast by causing the algorithms to recommend Leadership Is Feminine. It only takes a few minutes on your podcast platform of choice and THANK YOU:
- Websites: TheVisionary.ceo and How to CEO (krisplachy.com)
- Email: email@example.com