YOU are the prize and you do not chase. But, if this is true–and it is–why do we not live in this reality? Why do we find ourselves chasing, rather than living as the prize?
As a woman who believes deeply in the value of women (not to say I don’t value men), I desire for you to see yourself as you truly are. Someone of worth. Someone with a beautiful gift to give. Someone worth being supported, listened to, respected... and living the truth that the prize does not chase–regardless of what we’ve been taught over our lifetimes.
“Why is it that not everybody lives by that? Because you don’t believe you’re a prize… You don’t believe you are worthy of not chasing.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Defining “The prize does not chase”
- Why you don’t believe
- Expectations of emotional support
- Reasons / ways women chase
- Who are you when you chase?
- Know you are worth it
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- The Leader In Crisis Training with Kris. Register at TheVisionary.ceo/crisis. This course will last 2 hours and is for those who are interested in participating and getting some direct support from Kris to work through the crisis in their business.
- Recommended episodes that pair well with this one:
Connect with Kris Plachy
- Get on my Private Subscriber List! Hear about things no one else does: including opportunities, coming attractions, and more… Sign up TODAY: krisplachy.com (scroll down slightly and click “JOIN THE LIST”).
- Hawaii Retreat, June 2023: (open to anyone, you don’t need to be a current client). For info and details, register to join Kris for an Information Meeting and Q&A Session about ALL things Hawaii Retreat – krisplachy.com/hawaiiinfo.
- SAGE WEEKEND - Let us know if you’re interested in the details: krisplachy.com/sageweekend.
- CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- I would love your testimonial to help other women find this podcast! It really does amplify the voice of this podcast by causing the algorithms to recommend Leadership Is Feminine. It only takes a few minutes on your podcast platform of choice and THANK YOU:
- Websites: TheVisionary.ceo and How to CEO (krisplachy.com)
- Email: email@example.com