As we go along in our journey, especially as visionaries, we grow, we change, our thinking evolves. It can be liberating and scary and wonderful and nerve-racking, all at the same time. But it is inevitable. We don’t stay the same, and I would say this is good, as we shouldn’t stay the same in many regards.
In this episode, I talk about the visionary’s journey. About my journey. I share my thoughts, my heart, and how I’ve changed in the way I think about what I do as a result of my journey. If you’re a visionary, it’s likely you’re on your own journey. So I hope by sharing some of mine, I might offer you some insights and encouragement. Please come with me.
“That may mean that the business doesn’t have the same trajectory that it did under the visionary but that doesn’t make the trajectory bad.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Roadblocks to the visionary moving on
- Adjustments in trajectory
- Recognizing the time for change
- Building it to be independent of you
- Learning to lead, not just manage
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- COMING SOON: The Leader In Crisis LIVE Training with Kris. Sign up to be notified at krisplachy.com (scroll down slightly and click “JOIN THE LIST”).
- Recommended episodes that pair well with this one:
Connect with Kris Plachy
- Get on my Private Subscriber List! Hear about things no one else does: including opportunities, coming attractions, and more… Sign up TODAY: krisplachy.com (scroll down slightly and click “JOIN THE LIST”).
- Hawaii Retreat, June 2023: (open to anyone, you don’t need to be a current client). For info and details, register to join Kris for an Information Meeting and Q&A Session about ALL things Hawaii Retreat – krisplachy.com/hawaiiinfo.
- SAGE WEEKEND - Let us know if you’re interested in the details: krisplachy.com/sageweekend.
- CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- I would love your review! It honestly is very helpful. If you can, lease leave one on your favorite podcast platform:
- Website: How to CEO
- Email: email@example.com