We may not–yet–be able to address all the reasons there are not more women at the top of organizations, but we can address areas in which we have more control. We do have authority and agency over certain aspects of this current reality. So while we work toward systemic change, let’s also work on the daily decisions we make and with whom we choose to surround ourselves.
As we examine this together, I want to encourage us all to be bold in exploring our own beliefs about ourselves. Where might we be unknowingly limiting ourselves? How might we be unintentionally not advancing our leadership skills? How might we be unwittingly diminishing our presence, even within our own companies? There is a lot to consider, so let’s dive deeply into it.
“You don’t owe anybody any version of yourself other than the one that’s real. And we change. All of us change.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- One core piece that limits women
- Supporting one another as women
- Preventing our own ability
- Hyper perfection and hyper control
- Lacking support at home
- Avoiding aspiration
- There is no failure
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- The Leader In Crisis Training with Kris. Register at TheVisionary.ceo/crisis. This course will last 2 hours and is for those who are interested in participating and getting some direct support from Kris to work through the crisis in their business.
- Recommended episodes that pair well with this one:
Connect with Kris Plachy
- Get on my Private Subscriber List! Hear about things no one else does: including opportunities, coming attractions, and more… Sign up TODAY: krisplachy.com (scroll down slightly and click “JOIN THE LIST”).
- Hawaii Retreat, June 2023: (open to anyone, you don’t need to be a current client). For info and details, register to join Kris for an Information Meeting and Q&A Session about ALL things Hawaii Retreat – krisplachy.com/hawaiiinfo.
- SAGE WEEKEND - Let us know if you’re interested in the details: krisplachy.com/sageweekend.
- CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- I would love your testimonial to help other women find this podcast! It really does amplify the voice of this podcast by causing the algorithms to recommend Leadership Is Feminine. It only takes a few minutes on your podcast platform of choice and THANK YOU:
- Websites: TheVisionary.ceo and How to CEO (krisplachy.com)
- Email: email@example.com