This month the podcast is about you as a boss, and today in particular is about your point of view. Your point of view influences the results you get from those you manage as well as how you invest in people.
What you'll find in this episode:
- My hypothesis on how to help leaders.
- One of the first core areas of understanding I want everyone to have.
- What happens when you don’t have a mechanism of awareness to supervise your own point of view.
- Where your point of view and values come from.
- “Common sense is what YOU think is common.”
- Your mind is your most powerful, yet least utilized, performance tool.
Visit: The How to Lead Podcast for show notes and available downloads.
© 2020 Kris Plachy