We all have a subconscious or invisible internal compass. Like a physical compass, it naturally shows us where we currently are in space and time, and gives us clarity in the direction we should go next. But unlike a physical compass, it can be much more difficult to read.
Pondering this concept, I wanted to talk about how we all operate with our invisible compass but aren’t always aware of it. Knowing this, is there a way to change our focus so we can more readily both direct and follow our internal compass? I think so. Let’s talk about it.
“The answers that you provide to the questions that you ask yourself are your subconscious life and business plan. This is how you operate in the world… it is an ongoing, pulsing heartbeat of belief.” – Kris Plachy
What You’ll Learn
- Not living on autopilot
- Subconscious questions you ask and answer
- What your brain believes
- Liberation of core work
- Choose the proper questions you want to ask yourself
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- CEO Boutique: Digital Clinics offered by Kris Plachy: Essential Practices for Women Who Lead + the Advisory Hotline + Kickstart. Shop what’s available, including Kickstart Team Ops, Team Audits, Dealing with Difficult People and much more!
- Join Kris on her new playground: The Moxy Sage. There she shares deeper content, has a private podcast and more. Sign up today.
- The Leader In Crisis Training with Kris. Register at TheVisionary.ceo/crisis. This course will last 2 hours and is for those who are interested in participating and getting some direct support from Kris to work through the crisis in their business.
Connect with Kris Plachy